Hastie Services is the air conditioning and foodservices division of the Hastie Group. Hastie Services has a team of specialists and highly-qualified field technicians who can service air conditioning systems throughout Australia.
Hastie Services required a self-service application that reduced the increasing customer service workload.
The key goals of the project were:
* Make documents like quotes, service dockets, risk assessment documents, checklists and other available to customers in an organized and accessible way.
* Allow customers to log service calls without assistance of a CS representative.
* Allow customers to review, approve or reject service quotes without assistance of a CS representative.
* Provide detailed history information about services and issues in each of the sites that Hastie Services supports.
* Provide insight into customer activities and issues to Hastie representatives.
A custom ASP.NET 3.5 application that leverages MOSS document storage, indexing, search and security features to concentrate and present data from the PRONTO ERP system, Hastie Services quoting application and document files.
CoSource developed the entirety of the project based upon the specifications and architecture laid out by Data#3, the main contractor company. The process involved constant communication with Data#3, meeting deadlines and affronting implementation challenges ranging to from a complete UI redesign, to important core architectural modifications triggered by new requests from the end customer which were implemented on time and to customer satisfaction.
- Self-service application is more convenient for Hastie Services’ clients.
- Customer satisfied by the increased transparency provided by permanent access to all of their documents online
- SharePoint document libraries and search allows locating documents in a second in a set of millions.
- SharePoint provides enterprise class security and availability.
- A dashboard with the most important information for Hastie Service managers.